Become a Corporate Member at the Worshipful Company of Launderers and align your brand with the most diverse and vibrant city in the world viz. LONDON
Corporate Member annual charge of £2,500
Corporate Membership Benefits will include two free tickets to attend two annual events:
- Annual Banquet
- Carol Service December
- Benefits of Corporate Membership:
- raise your corporate profile in the industry;
- demonstrates a commitment to the industry and excellence within it;
- enhances your corporate profile with clients and other stakeholders;
- enjoy many tangible benefits in addition to increased visibility, access opportunities and ongoing communications;
- access exclusive opportunities as a number of opportunities are exclusive to our corporate members, such as;
- opportunities to sponsor future events, either fully or partial contribution;
- name on promotional material, in any advertising associated with the event;
- opportunity to have their Company Logo on any printed matter associated with the event, e.g.– Booking Forms, menu cards, entry tickets
Principles of Corporate Membership:
To promote fellowship among those engaged in the trade of laundry and dry cleaning and their wider circle, which embraces many professional disciplines and walks of life.
To fund acts of charity to help those in need, particularly individuals and organisations, ‘giving a little, where a little means a lot’; to assist those in need, relieve suffering and fund access to education.
To recognise and promote achievement and the advancement of knowledge in the laundry and dry-cleaning profession through awards, lectures, and other activities.
To honour, recognise and support the selfless dedication of our armed forces personnel through links with the services, focusing on logistics and support units and making awards to outstanding soldiers.
To support the governance and civic life of the City of London Corporation.
Additional benefits of becoming a full member are the opportunities:
- to be admitted as a Freeman of the City of London;
- to contribute to improving the lives of many people by contributing time and skill to the activities that support education, industry, the arts and less well-off communities;
- to meet and connect with like-minded men and women;
- to help young and talented people to achieve their full potential;
- to contribute to the future developments of the wider laundry and dry-cleaning industry;
- to support and assist in the varied charitable activities of the Company;
- to attend formal dinners arranged by the Company;
- to attend luncheons and dinners with other Livery Companies including the Lord Mayor’s Mansion House.
In addition, there are opportunities to:
- participate in Livery competitive events such as teams for golf and shooting plus many other activities introduced by members;
- events organised by other City Institutions;
- attend and support two Church services held in Southwark Cathedral: one in the Summer, following the installation of the new Master for the year and the second in December for the Christmas Carol Service where all a welcome;
- access to rooms at Vintners’ Hall that can be reserved at a modest fee for overnight stays. This can be especially useful for out-of-town members.
Partners and guests are always welcome to social events of the Company.
To discuss Corporate Membership opportunities, please contact the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org